Thursday, March 21, 2013

finally! spring!

With spring break comes the opportunity to finally get out of this lovely semi-southern state of mine. It meant a weekend in the city that captured my heart almost a year ago--New York City. And, it seemed, that a mere weekend would never be enough. The days were filled with taking photos in the chilly air; searching for the NYU bookstore; trying not to spend every penny in our wallets; and fantasying where I may one day live. The nights were filled with karaoke (sadly, no pictures were taken) and gut-splitting laughter.

Did I mention we saw Cole Sprouse? Twice?

I got the chance to take pictures of my two beautiful friends with the more than gorgeous light filling Kathryn's common room. Trips like these always remind me just how lucky I truly am.










1 comment: